Wednesday, April 8, 2020






Going Courting

Michael was very persistent in dating me. He made it a point to take me out on a date at least once a week. The first two dates where the normal get to know you and here let me spill the beans about myself. He had let it slipped that he liked the fact that I had tattoos and that was just one of the many things he liked about me.
He had helped me moved and met my parents and nieces on week 2 of us dating. He was a very good sport and got along well with my family which was important to me. He played a little bit with the nieces. They liked (and still do) to use him as jungle gym. He loved it and had fun with them.
Our third date was the most interesting. He had asked me to go to a BYU CS Alumni dinner event. It was a formal event so I dressed to the nines the best I could. When we got there they had name tags printed out for everyone. so I looked for my name (Regina Eastman). I could not find and asked Michael to help me find it. He did not see it either. However, just below his name was a name tag for a Regina Clark. He was so embarrassed. He thought that he had given them my last name, but apparently not so they assumed that his last was mine. Sure I thought to myself I can Regina Clark for one evening. The dinner was great and the talk on the way was a lot of fun because it consisted of me telling him about how I got mistaken as his wife (Fore Shadowing). He walked me to my door and I said good night. He walked away and I had turned to open the when suddenly I heard a very faint "I love you". I did not know what to so I just kept walking and pretended that I did not hear it. I was not there yet. I loved spending time with and the more time I spent with him the more I wanted to be around him. The next day this is what I told him. Thankfully he stuck around until I got there. Next time. Making it official!!











No comments:

Post a Comment