Sunday, April 5, 2020






In the Beginning

Our story started one October day. Michael and I both attended the Mid-Singles ward in Provo, UT. Our ward was hold an activity for the primary of the stake we were in. Our goal to transport the children back in time to visit different prophets of the Book of Mormon. I was in charge of the décor and since I had just recently finished binge watching Doctor Who what better to mess with time travel than to use the Tardis as the wat to transport them! Michael had volunteered to help bring my vision to life, the Friday before the big day.




The next day I helped direct traffic and made sure that all the decorations remind in place. Michael played the role of King Benjamin and spoke to group after group of kids. Following a successful activity it was time to tear everything down. Exhausted to the core I had decided to go home and sleep until doomsday. Michael Knowing this had asked me out on a double date for that night. The first thing that came to mind was "No, I just told you I was exhausted and that I was headed home to sleep." However that is not what came out of my mouth. What did was "Um.. Ok." Yep that was it. And so that is how we began. Exhausted and perseverance. Next to come THE COURTSHIP!! (Trust me when I say you don't want to miss it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment